E-kirjanen:https://www.neslazeno.cz/wp-content/upl ... efinal.pdf
Summary of key points
1. Choose a type of eating which suits you, ideally in the long term.
2. Eliminate or significantly reduce added sugars, refined grains, UPFPs.
3. Give preference to whole and minimally processed foods.
4. Include non-starchy vegetables.
5. Pay attention to nutrition labels on foods and to carbohydrate content.
6. Prioritise quality sleep for at least 7-8 hours.
7. Eliminate stress.
8. Optimise body composition (reduce excessive fat stores).
9. Find a suitable form of physical activity