Clinicians discuss their real-life experiences with treating patients with obesity and diabetes and share their lessons learned. They talk about food functioning as emotion management, relapse prevention, individualised support, behaviour modification programmes and more. Watch the panel discussion moderated by Diana Rancourt, Associate Professor and Area Director of Clinical Psychology at the University of South Florida, with the following panelists to learn more:
• Beth A. Zupec-Kania, owner of Ketogenic Therapies, LLC
• Campbell Murdoch, General Practitioner, NHS
• Barbara Kerstens, Co-CEO, Voeding Leeft
• Mariela Glandt, co-founder, OwnaHealth
• Robert Cywes, Dual Board Certified in Adult General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery
• Allison Hull, Adult Internist and Pediatrician, Florida Medical Clinic
This discussion was part of the recent Fixing Metabolic Health conference held by Swiss Re Institute. Learn more: https://www.swissre.com/institute/con..