Kaikki ajat ovat UTC+02:00

Aloita uusi ketju  Vastaa viestiin  [ 4 viestiä ] 
Julkaisija Viesti
 Viestin otsikko: Keto auttaa astmassa
ViestiLähetetty: 2021-10-31 09:27:32 
Poissa
ruutana
ruutana

Tutkittua tietoa Bonnin yliopistosta. Eipä ole Duodecim tästäkään uutisoinut. Tutkimus on julkaistu jo viime vuonna.

Lipid-Droplet Formation Drives Pathogenic Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells in Airway Inflammatio

Lainaa:
Highlights
•ILC2s take up external lipids, which are transiently stored in lipid droplets

•External lipids are converted into phospholipids to promote the proliferation of ILC2s

•PPARγ and DGAT1 control lipid uptake and transient storage in lipid droplets

•Ketogenic diet prevents ILC2-driven airway inflammation

Summary
Innate lymphoid cells (ILCs) play an important role in the control and maintenance of barrier immunity. However, chronic activation of ILCs results in immune-mediated pathology. Here, we show that tissue-resident type 2 ILCs (ILC2s) display a distinct metabolic signature upon chronic activation. In the context of allergen-driven airway inflammation, ILC2s increase their uptake of both external lipids and glucose. Externally acquired fatty acids are transiently stored in lipid droplets and converted into phospholipids to promote the proliferation of ILC2s. This metabolic program is imprinted by interleukin-33 (IL-33) and regulated by the genes Pparg and Dgat1, which are both controlled by glucose availability and mTOR signaling. Restricting dietary glucose by feeding mice a ketogenic diet largely ablated ILC2-mediated airway inflammation by impairing fatty acid metabolism and the formation of lipid droplets. Together, these results reveal that pathogenic ILC2 responses require lipid metabolism and identify ketogenic diet as a potent intervention strategy to treat airway inflammation.

Viestin otsikko: Re: Keto auttaa astmassa
ViestiLähetetty: 2021-10-31 10:15:27 
Poissa
ruutana
ruutana

N=1

Hallitukseni puheenjohtaja sai terapeuttisella hiilarirajoituksella astmansa remissioon. Eikä ole edes ollut kaikin ajoin ketolla, mutta kylläkin varsin tiukalla vhh:lla silloinkin kun ei ole kertoillut.

ViestiLähetetty: 2021-10-31 14:29:19 
Poissa
ruutana
ruutana

Tri Roth on myös N=1

https://twitter.com/mrc314/status/14547 ... 01888?s=21

Lainaa:
I was diagnosed with eosinophilic asthma after a battery of allergy tests were all negative. Exercise and cold air exacerbated my SOB. Prescribed three meds for the condition. After switch from SAD to LC diet, condition resolved with out meds. My guess: ↓chronic inflammation.

Lainaa:
Chronic rhinitis and post nasal drip accompanied the asthma symptoms, which was good for a couple more prescription drugs. Those symptoms vanished after dietary changes too. Not one HCP asked me what I ate, they all simply reached for the Rx pad.

ViestiLähetetty: 2021-11-02 10:20:25 
Poissa
ruutana
ruutana

Food Navigator:

https://www.foodnavigator.com/Article/2 ... rers-study

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju  Vastaa viestiin  [ 4 viestiä ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC+02:00