Nyt löysin tämmöstä, minkä perusteella vaikuttaa aika vahvasti siltä, että oksalaattien syönti ei estä oksalaattiongelmaa, aivan kuten alun perin arvelinkin:
If you have any of the issues below, you need to be very careful with oxalate intake. The gut issues are especially important because instead of excreting oxalates, issues like leaky gut can allow them to sneak into your bloodstream where they’ll wreak even more havoc:
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Kidney stones
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Autoimmune diseases such as chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic inflammation related diseases.https://carnivoreaurelius.com/high-oxalate-foods/
Anti nutrients are triggers for people with compromised immune systems.
Insoluble oxalates can find themselves deposited in tissues throughout the body. Over time, the crystal like structure causes wear and tear. They can be deposited in almost any organ in your body: thyroid, kidney, lymph nodes, intestines, eyes and skin. Smaller oxalate crystals called nano crystals can pass through your cell membranes and get into the cell.
Ja tällaista kaikkea ikävää voi sit seurata oksalaateista:
1. Kidney stones: In the kidney, oxalates can bind with calcium and wedge themselves into its tissue.
2. Renal Failure: The kidney is the main organ focused on excretion, and the stress and inflammation from oxalates can overwhelm it.
3. Reduced mineral absorption
: Oxalates are like magnets for minerals. The most common mineral that it attracts is calcium. Because oxalates are expelled from the body as fast as possible, the calcium is attracts is no longer absorbed.
4. Mitochondrial dysfunction
: Oxalates deplete antioxidants and can damage mitochondrial function.
5. Arthritis and joint pain:
Oxalate crystals can actually lodge themselves into joints. They are very abrasive and can cause pain every time you move the joint.
: When oxalates are deposited into your organ tissues, they trigger inflammation. Specifically the NLPR-3 inflammasome.
7. Autism: This study found that patients with Autism had 3x the levels of oxalates in their blood than normal individuals.
8. Leaky gut and gut dysbiosis
: Gut bacteria is necessary to degrade oxalates in the gut, but over time Oxalates can actually kill those bacteria.
9. Skin & eye issues: High circulating oxalate levels leads to deposits in numerous organs throughout the body. Two of the most common are the skin and eyes.
10. Thyroid issues: One of the oxalates other favorite crawl into is the thyroid. There, oxalate binds to T3, a hormone that the thyroid releases. This study showed oxalates in 79 out of 100 thyroid glands in routine autopsies.
11. Cystic Fibrosis
12. Neuropathy: In this study, a 61 year old man who had neuropathy, had crystal deposits in his nerve tissues.
Ja huom: noi oli lähteistettyjä väitteitä...
The Carnivore Diet can reverse these issues by healing the gut, increasing vitamin B1 and B6 levels and by removing all oxalates from the diet.https://www.reddit.com/r/zerocarb/comme ... carnivore/
Keto dieters need to be especially aware because many of these vegetables that are recommended to be eaten liberally are very high in oxalates.
When they get into the cell they inhibit enzymes that convert fuel into energy (such as biotin). High oxalate levels can cause cells to swell up and burst. Other: Nuclear shrinkage/Depletes antioxidants like glutathione/Destruction of organelles/Rupture of lysosomes leading to the release of destructive enzymes.https://carnivoreaurelius.com/high-oxalate-foods/